Saturday 29 December 2018

Book Club 52/52 - Tagan's Chance by Amelia Ford

The last book in the series (which REALLY needs to be brought to the screen) and my last #BookClub52 post for 2018. I'm not sure if I will do another challenge next year as I recently got some nice headphones in the sale so maybe listening to more music on my commute (and it will save my ageing eyes a little too!) but if I do decide to do another I will of course share it here.

40033584

Sophie returns to find that not everything is back to how it should be. She is now faced with her biggest challenge yet—She has six days to try to convince Ahran that he is in love with her, but even though she believes she has destiny on her side, the path to happiness is neither easy nor straightforward and Sophie finds herself being forced to accept a situation that is entirely out of her control.  On the surface, it couldn’t be more perfect, but beneath it all, it couldn’t be more wrong.

This was another great series and I will certainly look for more books by Amelia Ford in 2019. I hope you have enjoyed my book sharing this year. Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment