Tuesday 5 February 2019

Book Club 5/52 - change of book - The Cows

I have had to abandon reading the Robin Williams book as I didn't find it well written, just seemed more like as assortment of other peoples work pulled into one book and I just wasn't in to it.  So rather than be miserable for a week I moved on to this gem.

Image result for the cows

By Dawn O'Porter, the first book I have read by her this was utterly fabulous and I would urge all my friends and blog readers to try this.  Here is the book blurb...

Tara, Cam and Stella are very different women. Yet in a society that sets the agenda, there’s something about being a woman that ties invisible bonds between us.

When one extraordinary event rockets Tara to online infamy, their three worlds collide in ways they could never imagine – and they discover that one woman’s catastrophe might just be another’s inspiration.

Through friendship and conflict, difference and likeness, they’ll learn to find their own voices.

Because sometimes it’s OK not to follow the herd.

No comments:

Post a Comment