Monday 7 May 2018

Awesome rugby tour

Back from an amazing weekend away with my boys on rugby tour with their local OGs team and we could not have asked for better weather down on the south west coast.


The U11s had a great tour even if my youngest ended up with a cracking knock to the face (of which he is very proud!). I tried to take lots of photos but in the end the adrenaline of the games got away with me and I just watched. Sometimes I think as scrapbookers we are so keen to capture that perfect shot that on occasions such as these we need to remind ourselves to step out from behind the camera and enjoy the moment.


Great memories and a team photo of our U11s


The U13s whilst not formally part of the tour matches did get to play a couple of games both of which they won but my eldest having sustained a minor injury in training on day two had to be content to support his teammates from the sidelines and watch his brother play.







No comments:

Post a Comment