Thursday 14 June 2018

Book Club 24/52 - The Note

The Note: The book everyone's talking about by [Folbigg, Zoë]

A more lighthearted read this time and I have had this one sitting in my to-read pile for a while following hearing about it on the radio.  As a commuter now I was intrigued by the story which is a true one about passing a note to a stranger on a train to say "hey, you're kind of cute!" and then running away embarrassed, This story takes a while to unfold if I am honest and isn't the most exciting of reads - maybe I am judging that on the thrillers I have been reading lately so perhaps too much of a contrast and I could be being unfair - but I'd still recommend it as a good holiday read.

Bargain also it being free on Kindle Unlimited when I downloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment