Wednesday 25 July 2018

Book Club 30/52 - Another C.M.Owens

Becoming A Vincent (The Wild Ones, #1)


I have read several books by CM Owens who provides lighthearted escapism in the form of amusing romantic "chick flick" equivalent books - perfect when you have a busy week at work ahead of some time off for the summer when your brain can cope with no more.

We rank people based on just how crazy they are. And the four craziest families in town are called the Wild Ones. I’m on the bottom tier of those, so technically I’m not as crazy as the other Wild Ones. In fact, if it wasn’t for my brothers and their endless antics, I wouldn’t be considered a Wild One at all. 

Anyway, I have a best friend who endures it all with me. Benson Nolans is my one, constant favorite person. Without him, I’d probably go really crazy, and not the fun kind. It’d be ridiculous, after three years of a flawless friendship, to mess that all up by falling for him.


I love this author and whilst this wasn't my favourite book by her it will still enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment