Monday 23 July 2018

July Gallery with Graphic 45

Not usually a big fan of Graphic 45 but I rose to the design team challenge this month and actually had a blast!

This page was lots of fussy cutting of one sheet of paper added to some card with a few extras and a little layering. It also met one of the recent Mind the Scrap challenges too to have a layout title featuring  the letter Q - there were plenty of "Quite the..... " pages!


This page led to lots of these papers flying off the shelf at ATDML as it's not often you can create such a full and colourful page with just one sheet of patterned paper!


I think I gave found the trick for me to using these heavily patterned and floral papers is to use them sparingly with lots of white space, in a more graphic style. Above I once again return to my love of the grid format.

No comments:

Post a Comment