Tuesday 26 March 2013

Filing Layouts

2013-03-19 10.59.29

As part of my preparing for a forthcoming scrapbooking weekend I noticed I had several piles of layouts around my scrappy room all waiting to be filed. I also had a number of random albums where I had slotted layouts in to keep them protected but with no thought to the theme or order but rather as and when they had been created led to where they were filed. I ordered a couple of new albums, some additional page protectors and decided I was once and for all going to file all my hard work.

BOY DID IT TAKE SOME TIME!! I now however have all the kids albums up to date (they have one each) and family albums for general pages stretching from 2009-10 to date. One album left to file away is my "me" album where I have pages about scrapping, training for marathons, concerts, days out and travels. I may have to put a little more thought into splitting this out further, but I now need yet more page protectors before I can do anything else - oh and maybe a few more empty albums and the kids ones are now all full!! Does fell much better having sorted it all out though and my hard work is now safely behind page protectors and I have a list of "gaps" where I need to print off some pictures and fill a few holes! Good job I have a retreat coming up eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment