Thursday 13 November 2014

Throwback Thursday


Here is my Throwback Thursday image for this chilly day!  I can't believe I created this layout of my Ellie and her crazy friends last June, it seemed far more recent to me. I do love layouts that feature geometric shapes repeating and have been reminded I have a larger triangle die that I have as yet to play with. Think that might make a creative appearance this weekend when I plan to play along with this months ATDML goodies. I also love this grey/teal/yellow mix and should use it more often.

Next weekend sees another virtual crop with my design team companions and I am teaching a fun interactive page with a spooky feel (although the papers aren't Halloween that is just how I have chosen to use them!). Pop over to Created by ATDML and find our more how you can get prepared for our online creative day.

No comments:

Post a Comment