Friday 20 April 2018

My Minds Eye Wander class for ATDML Spring Retreat


I loved these travel themed papers from My Minds Eye Wander collection and my last class from last weekend's ATDML retreat featured a half pack of 6x6 papers, two of the 12x12 designs, cardstock, a 6x12 sticker paper and enamel dots in the kit.



We made three layouts in total, one with lots of banner elements hanging from a wavy top of the page and using elements cut from the papers and the sticker sheet. The second page shown here made a background from four of the 6x6 papers and a pocket behind the second photo with pull out tabs for journaling.



The last page used my favourite paper from the collections which gives the illusion of triangles of bold colours placed together to form the background, the edges along which we added faux stitching.



I then made a pocket to sit to the right of the photo with elements tucked in side but stuck down so none moved and then we drew the white tag directly onto the background for the journaling. I made a few pages for the passport making it 3D and added plenty of stickers and elements cut from the smaller designs printed on the 6x6 papers.

I am definitely going to paper piece some other products together to achieve a similar look to the layout above, I am really happy with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment