Sunday 16 December 2018

ATDML final Virtual crop day for 2018


A clean and simple page for one of two layouts I designed with Bo Bunny Carousel Christmas papers which were part of the ATDML kit for this month's class. As well as my two layouts I created a teeny tiny mini book for the forthcoming 12 days of Christmas as mentioned in my last blog post. It is made from 1.75" punched circles which feature tiny hand-cut baubles and leaves space for small photos. I really enjoy creating these little extra projects with my kits and it was a lovely project to start at my crop and finish up in the new year when I have my photos.


My class is up first at 10 with another by Katherine at noon and Tricia at 2pm. Go check them out along with plenty of festive inspiration on Created by ATDML blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment