Friday 21 December 2018

Book Club 51/52 - Tagan's Chase by Amelia Ford

34814612

Probably my favourite of the series so far and the more I read about these characters the more I wish this were a film and can visualise it so clearly in my mind - I have even picked out a male lead to play Ahran Alexander SkarsgĂ„rd . If you read the series let me know what you think!

For the past two years, Sophie has managed to forge a happy, if unconventional life with Ahran. But just as she is planning to relocate and settle permanently she is captured by British Intelligence who has an agenda quite different to the one she was expecting. What ensues is a heart-stopping chase, where Sophie, Ahran and Toby are once again faced with further challenges and unknown enemies, putting Sophie’s newly found confidence to the test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment