Saturday 2 February 2019

FTLOPP February Sketch Challenge

I was thrilled to be contacted by one of the FTLOPP team over on Facebook and asked if I would guest design for them for one of the 2019 sketch challenges. I have always loved a sketch as a starting point for a layout - almost always going off at a tangent soon enough but they do help start those creative juices flowing.

I also love to see how one sketch gets interpreted so differently when approached by different people so as the illustrated of this one I am especially intrigued to see where people take it - especially the stitching part!!

So here is the sketch designed by the lovely Laura Rumble



And here is my interpretation using a January sale pack of Maggie Holmes vinyl stickers on my page hence the small amount of camera glare as they are shiny (but being vinyl they are flat enough to use on a page as you would paper or card so why not when at a bargain price!)



If you do join in do share your page over on FTLOPP - if you aren't a member yet and love a scrapbook challenge and a like-minded community ask to join.

Here are a few close ups which hopefully show the white stitching better






No comments:

Post a Comment