Thursday 4 April 2013

If it's not the cats it's the kids!!

Not content for the cats to steal the limelight when I am trying to photograph a layout my kids are now getting in on the act - or rather my youngest is. Check out these cheeky snaps while I am trying to photograph one of my class layouts for this weekends ATDML retreat! He is too funny! Needs a haircut though! Must book that for next week lol!
Retreat3

 Less than 24 hours until I teach this class - exciting! One of two layouts using Simple Stories 24/Seven (which I ADORE!!) and my other class is Basic Grey Hey You where I showcase two layouts from the same paper range - one masculine, grungy and messy and another softer toned yet still inky page. Will of course share the pages next week or who knows, they may appear on the Created by ATDML blog over the weekend. Tune in and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment