Wednesday 3 April 2013

March ATDML Gallery

0313AnnLO1

New York, New York, so good they named it twice they say and featured heavily in my March Design Team gallery layouts for A Trip Down Memory Lane. Papers were by Glitz and I thought the dotty print of the paper above reminded me a little of snow and whilst it was clear in New York whilst we were visiting the UK saw plenty! I kept the page pretty basic as I liked the paper so much but still managed to squeeze multiple photos and plenty of journalling on.
Another layout for the gallery also using Glitz tells the story of the Freeman restaurant in New York, one of the main reasons we chose this city to celebrate Mat's 40th in January. Why would we not want to go there when it shared our name?!
0313AnnLO2
This one used up a few buttons and flowers I had sitting in a "use it or lose it" pot on my craft desk and I think add a pop of colour to this neutral coloured page. The tag has journalling on which lifts out of the pocket that came in a Studio Calico kit. 
0313AnnLO2b
The gallery isn't up in the website yet but we are all busy preparing for a weekend of indulgent creative this coming Friday and everyone is busy finishing off instructions, packing kits and making sure all runs smoothly. Am sure all will be revealed shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment