Wednesday 25 March 2015

Card challenge

Early in March I noticed that Kaisercraft had a card challenge to create with the All That Glitters collection. As I designed and taught with these papers at our crop on the 14th (see this blog post) I knew I'd have enough left over bits to create a card, it was just a case of "would I have time in my busy March?!"

Well I did, and here is my card which I am giving to a friend tomorrow for her 21st birthday. She's a girly girl so I am very much hoping she will love it!





The instructions on how to make this card were on the Kaisercraft blog by one of their design team and what looks quite complex to make was actually pretty easy given the excellent instructions! I have made another one for another friend who's birthday was last week but we are seeing her and her husband for dinner on Sunday so I can give it to her then. This one uses Teresa Collins Blessed papers, flowers from Hobbycraft UK and a few butterflies from the Kaisercraft All That Glitters sticker sheet.




No comments:

Post a Comment