Wednesday 18 March 2015

Playing with paper makes me happy

Finally got my kits to design with for the forthcoming A Trip Down Memory Lane Spring 2015 Scrapbooking retreat. Once again we will descend on the gorgeous Stoke-by-Nayland Hotel for a weekend of creative joy. I cannot wait for April 10th to role around!!

I am teaching two classes, four layouts in total and chose these papers to work with. Firstly Fancy Pants True Friend where I simply love the combination of colours!! This is going to make for fun class!!

And for my second class something completely different - the Maggie Holmes designed Confetti range for Crate Paper.


Going to be adding some stamping and glittery sparkly loveliness to this collection - so exciting!! 

But first I need to get some photographs printed off to play with, so many to chose from now I have discovered a love of getting my older photos in to albums. I used to struggle with this thinking I needed to use vintage papers to go with the older images (and I am not that big a fan of vintage papers) but I have found myself being able to get those older images scrapped with newer papers, just needed the inspiration to kick in and to do a bit of shopping!!

On top of these collections to create pages with I also have two or three of the Kaisercraft collections from 2015 sat here to play with as and a crop layout class to design for May as well. Busy busy happy Ann x

No comments:

Post a Comment