Friday 11 January 2019

2019 Reading Challenge - Book Club 2/52 - Sweet Little Lies

Week 2 of my 52 week book reading challenge and this one had been on my Kindle for a while and I hadn't got around to reading it last year with other books grabbing my attention more. How I wish now I had read it earlier - what a gem of a book.



SWEET LITTLE LIES follows a policewoman in London whose personal life collides with her work in a dark and dangerous way. Cat Kinsella is called to the scene of a crime: the body of a young woman has been found not far from the pub that her estranged father still runs. This book had me turning pages and frequently experiencing the "just one more chapter then I'll sleep" - sign of a good book. I hoped the book would turn one way, and then it turned another - really, really good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment