Monday 21 January 2019

ATDML January Gallery


One of my first layouts in 2019 as one of the ATDML design team, a position I have now held for over 9 years I am proud to say. This one was a relatively simple design with just three rectangles of pattern paper behind my matted 5x5 photo. Then I added several clocks of a variety of sizes from the Simple Stories paper, layering some with foam pads and  then added the fabulous Bramblefox "20Ninteen" perspective for my title. The red hearts are also from Bramblefox and the other small red elements from my stash. 



Once I had added all these elements I realised the layout needed something else so I drew around the rectangle of paper in black pen, added the black drawn border, trimmed the white card background a little and mounted on black. Still then not quite what I had in mind I added the gold flecks of ink and the gold stars and enamel dots to a couple of the clocks to liven up the page a little. Finally I was happy and given it was a layout about NYE it needed some sparkle.


No comments:

Post a Comment