Sunday 27 January 2019

Mind The Scrap Cybercrop

I do love a Mind the Scrap Cyber crop which the very lovely Emma runs every 3 or 4 months. This weekends one was Harry Potter themed, but that just acted as a starting point for the links to the challenges which could all be interpreted even if you had never see the films. 

Here are a few of the pages I created over the weekend from the 19 challenge prompts. 

This first one is probably one of my favourites from the weekend made using Vicki Boutin Art Crayons, a circle dotty mask and some stamps.


Close up of the inky bits

I've gotten a little obsessed with triangles on my pages lately too - this next one is one of three I made over the weekend featuring triangles - one of which is for next month's ATDML virtual crop day so I will share that then.



And one more so I don't bore you all to tears, this one was a scraplift of one Emma shared which I used to kickstart me when I sat down yesterday to play along.


No comments:

Post a Comment