Friday 25 April 2014

An up and down kind of week

  
Well this has been a very up an down week full of emotional and a bit of a roller-coaster really but it is Friday and I have plenty to be thankful for. 
  • My youngest Jamie learned to tie his shoelaces this week.
  • My eldest Ellie has successfully worked her socks off for her AS-Level Art exam and coursework and is still smiling
  • My middle one Robert has trials for the local youth running club tomorrow morning and was picked to play in the under 11s cricket match this weekend which has sadly been cancelled but he was thrilled all the same.
  • I have survived another week of accounts closedown at work - with the worst still to come though
  • Hubby is mid decision making about a change of jobs but I think there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
And so to the weekend with decorating to be finished off in the living room, and maybe, just maybe a little crafting time for me :)
Have a good one people - whatever you choose to do xx



No comments:

Post a Comment