Saturday 19 April 2014

Back in the gym/Addicted to Spin


I have been back in the gym this week and putting myself through a couple of spinning classes to slowly build myself back up to the fitness level I was at a couple of months ago.  It reminded me that not too long ago I created a page about my addiction to spin classes using the Stamping Up tag top punch and papers from Simple Stories Say Cheese collection. 

Each strip is 2" wide (to fit in the punch) and they are a variety of lengths. You could repeat the design with slightly shorter lengths but then the same number of pieces again upside down so you have a page full of tags with more room for photos or journaling.

This page was created for ATDML February gallery and the other layouts from the team and I can be found by clicking on the hyperlink above. Hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment