Friday 18 April 2014

Glitz Love pages for ATDML Spring Retreat

Sharing the last of my classes today that I taught over the weekend at the ATDML retreat - this page created with Glitz Design Black and white. Both layouts I taught with these papers had interactive elements which meant more photos and journaling could be added to the pages. 


Layout one fetaures photos taken during Matt Cardles' Glasgow gig date for his 3rd album Porcelain tour - and funnily enough I am off to see him again tonight at Shepherd's Bush Empire! Expect more photos!!


Layout two was Matt Cardle free and instead featured the main Mat in my life, my husband!


The rose portion of paper lifts open to the left to reveal two additional photographs and the & paper piece lifts up as illustrated below. Each of the blocks are approx 4" square if you want to create a similar looking page for yourself.  This was the last class of the weekend and whilst everyone was tired out I am sure we still had quite the classroom full of people happily crafting away.


I had a fab weekend and also taught a pop up box make and take too and well as teaching my three classes. Saying that I took 5 classes as well and managed 3 cards and 8 layouts over the weekend so not too bad at all! I hope everyone who came last weekend isn't too sad today it being a week since we were away - the next retreat in October will be here before you know it ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment