Monday 14 April 2014

My Minds Eye - Milo class for ATDML

Welcome back to the land of blogging from me - I have been super busy these last 4 weeks preparing to teach three classes at the ATDML Spring 2014 retreat which was held this weekend just passed.

We set off for the stunning hotel in Stoke by Nayland Friday morning and my first class kickstarted the weekend at 1.30.



We started with a 7 1/2" circle of patterned paper and added 3"x4" panels across the page, the left panel being a pocket with a pull out journaling card. A few banner elements, a doiley, some stickers and a few enamel dots meant for a pretty clean and simple page with plenty to still look at. 

There was plenty of product left in the kit after I designed the layout so we also made a pocket book which utilised the majority of the remaining 3"x4" journaling cards that came in the pack.


There was plenty of space to add many photos and pocket pages with pull our tabs. It was a lovely start to a wonderful weekend and over the coming days I will share more creations from the weekend. 

I have also drawn up a blog plan to include a few more posts each month with at least 2 blog posts a week so be sure to check back with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment