Friday 3 April 2015

My Furry Friend

I think my friends may be getting a little sick and tired of photos of my newest kitten Ronnie! At not quite 6 months old he isn't fully grown but he's not so tiny any more and still full of energy!  I can't help but take photos when he is sleeping because he always looks like he has a smile on his face due to his gorgeous markings!


Purrfect reason to buy some Kaisercraft Furry Friends papers to use to scrapbook this photo.  I used spray ink and distress stain splats first on my background cardstock which I trimmed to 11 1/2" & distressed the edges before adhering to a darker card.

I then cut a piece of the paw print paper 8 1/2" x 4", distressed the edges again and placed about 2" down. I added my photo (with sanded edges) to the left and two feathers (from craft pack not from a prize catch!) and then elements from another paper and some gems & sequins complete the page. There are a few elements from the All that Glitters embellishment pack thrown in here too as the gold in this collection matches really well.

Off to make some Easter gift boxes now, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment