Saturday 18 April 2015

This time last week...

This time last week I was away the ATDML retreat (might have mentioned that!) at the beautiful Stoke-by-Nayland hotel.  I had a very productive weekend and shared several layouts on Facebook and on my Instagram page but here a a few more (and some you may have seen)


This was a double page layout taught by Katherine which I thoroughly enjoyed using Crate Paper Craft Market papers. Just love those wooden hoops!


This is my debut page of Jamie running, this layout undertaken as part of a challenge to use the colour block paper (that forms the background of this page) and of course I also did a running page of Robert too.


This next layout was my own version of Katherine's second layout on her second class where I stayed with a monochromatic page and didn't combine the pink and blue from this range as I wanted this page to sit alongside the first page from the class as my photos were from the same day.



Plenty of inking and spritz on this page which I loved, much texture!!


So there you go, plenty to share and with a virtual crop over on the ATDML blog today there is an abundance of inspiration available from me fellow designers - go check it out >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment