Monday 26 November 2018

Another FTLOPP challenge layout


Following my last blog post here is another challenge layout for the FTLOPP winter Olympics challenge 2 on Facebook. I started by lightly spritzing the background piece of white cardstock.   My five main rings were then inked with Distress Oxides through a cardstock template I made punching out a 2" circle. Then I lightly spritzed these with water to allow the Ink to oxidise and then reused the templates to draw on borders.


Several more stamped circles were added along with some enamel stars and star elements from Cocoa Vanilla Boys Rule bits and pieces pack.  I added my journaling inside one of the circles and mounted the 3x4 black and white photo before adding it to the page with the title from Cocoa Vanilla Midnight word pack. The final touch was the two strip of paper at the top and bottom of the page which re also from the Cocoa Vanilla Midnight collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment