Tuesday 27 November 2018

To Christmas Journal or not...

I absolutely love the festive season there's no doubt... But do I start another scrapbooking journal of the holidays given my track record? Read on.

So in 2014 I can be forgiven for not finishing. I'd prepared the pages mostly in advance so I just needed to journal and add photos. I completed days 1-12 with Dec 13th being our Christmas crop day. I had a few non scrapping days after that and planned on catching up the following weekend so just kept notes in the meantime. Sadly I then lost my mum unexpectedly and the 2014 album has remained untouched since.

2015 I started my new album with the intention to throw in a day or two from 2014 into my monthly crafting to get the prior year album finished.  Again I completed the start of the month through to the 10th. managed to print photos for 11th-15th and then just notes for the rest of the month... Album is unfinished.

Moving on to 2016..well this was a good year. I finished my album up to the 24th so just have the 25th to complete. Go me!

Last year, 2017, I was in NYC 🗽 until the 5th celebrating my daughters 21st and have photos printed but not journalled for those days. Then I completed the 6th-10th and have photos and notes for the 11th-22nd..then nothing... Another unfinished album.

So am I kidding myself I can do 2018? Or should I try and finish last year's first... How far do you get each year? Do you stay on track mostly or play catch up? I think I'll finish 2016 first... Easy win right? Then decide what I am doing for 2018. Maybe I'll start journalling and see how I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment