Sunday 25 November 2018

For the love of pretty paper

A friend recommended to me a scrapbooking group on Facebook called "for the love of pretty paper" and they have a Winter Olympics challenge going until the new year. Each of the scrapbooking challenges are based on events from the winter Olympics and you simply upload your interpretation to the respective gallery.


One of the bonus challenges was to only scrap in the top half of the paper, feature scallops, zigzags, chevrons and the letter X multiple times.


My stripey background was by American Crafts Dear Lizxie and then I used Cocoa Vanilla Boys Rule bits and pieces along with some Kraft border strips from 2011!

This is the third challenge I have done but I need better light to photograph the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment