Sunday 11 November 2018

My little scrum half in action

I'm a Sunday morning rugby mum with both of my sons now playing for their local club OG's. Today saw our U12s including my son face the first round of Middlesex games to determine what league we will be in next year when the progress to youth rugby from minis.


I took my Canon down to the game to grab some shots of the boys in action as I often do but this is the first time I've seen close up just how serious my youngest takes his rugby. Quite amusing to see given he's the joker of the family and almost always has a smile on his face... Not so much when the game is on!

They played two fantastic games winning both with conceding any trys so it was back to smiles all round once the game was over! Now to find scrapbook papers or design something mixed media style to go with some of these photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment