Thursday 4 January 2018

Book Club 52 - Week 1/52

In 2017 I was introduced to author CM Owens who writes an array of books, in series usually, and I was instantly hooked. They aren't deep and meaningful stories in the main but escapism with a bit of paranormal fantasy thrown in on occasion. I started with the Deadly Beauties trilogy, then read the Death Chasers trilogy and absolutely loved the Sterling Shore series (non-paranormal).

Currently I am reading the 5th book in the follow on Series to the Deadly Beauties trilogy, Unchained Beauty and am about a quarter of the way through. Should be finished by this weekend and already know I will want to read more CM Owens. It tells the story of Ella and Slade who you meet earlier on in the series and to be fair whilst you could read it as a stand alone I think you would get much more pleasure from having ready the series. Kindle price is £2.22 for this book at the moment which is the last in the series and the reviews say it does not disappoint!

If you want to join in this challenge reading 52 books in 2018 my friend Debbie is blogging her challenge on this post here

No comments:

Post a Comment