Tuesday 16 January 2018

January ATDML Design Team Gallery projects

Hello bloggers, scrapbookers and friends (or all of the above).
Sharing another sparkly snowflake page I made this time for the January gallery using those inexpensive snowflakes from the front of a discounted pack of Christmas cards.


The photograph doesn't do this stunning paper from Kaisercraft Mint Wishes collection justice, it is really really pretty and I wanted to leave plenty of it showing. As such a simple photo mat in brown offset from the photo slightly and many snowflakes was the base of my page. 


A few gems in the centre of the snowflakes, a journaling spot to the bottom left of the photo (taken of my daughter and I at the Rockefeller centre) and the skates from Simple Stories paper and I was pretty much done.


There are a couple more pages from me using these papers in the January gallery which can be found HERE and will start filling up with my fellow designers work over the remainder of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment