Sunday 7 January 2018

December ATDML Gallery projects

I found myself scrapping way more than I usually do during December with gorgeous seasonal papers from Kaisercraft Mint Wishes and Simple Stories papers featured in my A Trip Down Memory Lane design team kit.. The full December gallery from the team can be found HERE and features no less than six layouts from me!

This was one of my favourite pages I made which actually used very little of the papers and incorporated some large glittery snowflakes taken off the front of a discounted pack of Christmas cards. The red bauble BE MERRY element was from a Simple Stories Christmas collection and went perfectly with photos of the giant red baubles sat in a water feature just down from the Rockafellar Centre in New York which my daughter and I visited at the start of December.


I then added my two 6x4 photos and clustered full and partial snowflakes around the page with some smaller snowflakes, stars and other festive elements, plus my journaling and a gem or sequin here and there!



The same papers made this easy 9-grid format layout featuring photos of my family on 25th Dec 2017. I had removed the bauble element used in the layout above first from this paper and then backed the gap with another paper and covered some of the grids with slightly trimmed 4" square black and white photos.


Adding my journaling to the centre block and some hand cut flowers from the same range to the top left square my page was easy to pull together. The Christmas Cheer saying on the middle far right grid came from Kaisercraft Mint Wishes collection but the tone of the dark green matched in well enough to these Simple Stories papers to be able to sit alongside them.

Plenty more festive pages in the gallery for last month - go take a look and get inspired to get your holiday photos onto pages and in to your Scrapbook Albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment