Tuesday 30 January 2018

More scrapping

Sharing another page I made last weekend today featuring another Bramblefox perspective - the fab Polaroid frame.

I trimmed the green pattern paper to 11 1/2" Square and distressed the edges before adding it to my white background. I didn't mean to tear the paper as I did this but just incorporated those bits into the design by tucking a piece of contrasting paper behind one tear (top right edge) and covering v the other in the bittom right corner.

Again I've used a 4" square photo here made up of two cropped images of my eldest boy play rugby. The journaling tells his reluctance to initially join the club but how well he's done since.


The photo is mounted on an array of different coloured papers, all with distressed edges and a splash of red to tie in the photos to the page using a frame calendar which I separated and used as two pieces. 

More scrapbooking to share later this week as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment