Wednesday 31 January 2018

January goals review


With a new job at the start of this month I decided to set myself a few goals to provide a little structure to offset the uncertainty I was feeling at moving jobs.

I wanted to restart blogging, and whilst I've not really stuck to my own schedule I have blogged on multiple times in the month.

I wanted to partake in the #bookclub52 challenge to read a book a week and with my hour commute each day to work I have achieved this, and blogged the books too. So big tick for me.

I wanted to find a spot of me time ever week to be mindful, and to pamper/care for myself more. This including relaxing baths and not rushed showers, face masks, cleanse/tone/moisturising and using my expensive eye cream!! I've walked more as well just enjoying the time to think straight which has been lacking in the last couple of years.

I tasked myself with some decluttering and successfully made several trips to the charity shop, sorted my youngest toys out and sold a few to make him a few quid (happy son!) My wardrobe is next up!

Finally I wanted to take part in more online scrapbooking challenges, and or try some of the many Pinterest ideas I have. I joined in a couple of challenges including a mood board and the journaling ones, and I've done a page based on a Pinterest sketch too.

Not a bad months I'd say :)
Come on February, I'm ready for you x

No comments:

Post a Comment