Wednesday 3 January 2018

Hello 2018 - I may blog you!

So after a very long absence from blogging due to a very busy day to day life I have made a few significant changes these last few months and am back telling my tale.

After almost 16 years with the same employer where I loved my job, but not the stress that accompanied it in more recent years, I braved the employment market and found another role thanks to a good friends faith in me and started yesterday in a new job. I have to commute now and no longer work just a short way from home but this hour journey each way will give me some "down time" and allow my brain some much needed space.

I am planning on joining in a reading challenge (which I also did last year) where the aim is to read an average of a book a week, 52 over the course of the year. I will share here links to some of the books I read (and I warn you some are real trash but I love them as escapism!). Currently I am reading the latest in the Deadly Beauties Series I started reading in 2017 by Author C.M Owens.


I am also still scrapbooking and designing for A Trip Down Memory Lane so will share my creations here for them and any other crafty bits I do. This month that will include plenty of festive scrapping of the recent season and finishing my December Daily journal.


I want to cook more foods and try combining ingredients for edible treats and meals I see on Pinterest and the internet and think " oh that looks nice". Also I need to save a few pennies and stop eating out for lunch which isn't doing my bank balance or waistline any favours!

I might also share some day to day stuff about the family too, a photo or two, who knows. I just want to record in all and hopefully inspire others to share their 2018 also. Will you join me?

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Ann! I'm not about to start blogging but I would like to read more maybe some more meaningful tomes I was reading Ali Edwards 2017 book review yesterday. It takes a while to get used to the travelling but you will soon adjust. See you back here as and when. Rx

    ReplyDelete