Friday 2 February 2018

Book Club 52 - Week 5/52

First off I have a confession to make...I am so ahead of my book a week challenge! Perhaps I should slow down and maybe focus on some of my other goals for February! I still plan on blogging just the one book a week though!

Last week I shared my views on the first Melinda Leigh book I read called "Say you're sorry" which I really enjoyed reading and therefore before reading any of the other books I had lined up (of which there are several!)  I couldn't help but download the next in the series "Her Last Goodbye" which I think was just as good if not better than the first one! Same main characters in the story but another investigation/crime solving story line and the added bonus of being free on Kindle Unlimited if you are a member.


In this Wall Street Journal bestseller, the Morgan Dane series continues as the fearless attorney and her partner, investigator Lance Kruger, take on a disturbing disappearance…

Gripping with lots of twists and turns, a great read which I devoured in just 3 days.

Line here to the book on AMAZON UK.

My next book up is a described as a gripping thriller, The Marriage Pact  by Michelle Richmond. Pop back next week for my thoughts on this one.


1 comment:

  1. These both look like fab reads I've got the marriage pact on my Amazon wishlist.#Bookclub52

    ReplyDelete