Saturday 3 February 2018

Mind The Scrap February Challenges


Not sure I will quite make a layout every day this month (already the 3rd and I haven't made one yet) but over at Mind The Scrap on Facebook they have a great alphabet challenge going for the month of February. Each day your layout has to begin with the allocated letter of the alphabet.

So Feb 2nd (they skipped the first for the challenge but not making a layout!) was the letter A and examples of what to include on your page were Animals, Alphabets, Arrows, Acrylic paint, Acrylic embellishments etc..

and today Feb 3rd is the letter B with examples of Boys, Banners, Butterflies, Brads , Birthdays etc anyway you get the idea. So I am going to try and join in as many as I can using existing papers I have so I can make a dent in my scrapbooking collection, get some of my supplies used and it to albums (so I can then buy more of course!)

Watch this space.. I will share what I make here, and probably on my Instagram account too knowing me :) Should certainly help me boost my number of blog posts for the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment