Wednesday 14 February 2018

February Mind the Scrap Challenges

Well I am not doing too bad as we near the end of week 2 in February and so far I have managed to do challenge layouts for the letters B, G, H, I and J for the Mind the Scrap alphabet challenge. PLus it is half term this week and I am off with the kids so between a few adventures (when they are feeling brighter having both been unwell) I may even get a few more in!

So here is what I have done so far, lots of them using my February ATDML kit, my Bramblefix Subscription and I still have lots of my MTS Feb kit to play with too.

B is for Banners, Butterflies, Badge, Borders and Boarding card, using lots of elements from Feb MTS kit.


G is for Golf and Grid paper (the little flag!)


H is for holiday hugs and heart embellishments


I is for icecream and interactive (the tags pull up from behind the photo for journaling)


J is for Journey and Jewels

Not a bad start if I do say so myself. Hoping I can get a few more done as I said and will of course share here and on my Instagram page.

No comments:

Post a Comment